To enter, you must be a Reservoir Engineer and like the original post on LinkedIn.
Click this link and like the original post made on Monday 20th of July before the closing date of Tuesday 4th August 2015. For more details see below
JULY 2015 INFOGRAPHIC COMPETITION
- The promoter is: JARENE PTY Ltd, owner of www.reservoirengineerjobs.com
- Employees of ReservoirEngineerJobs.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://reservoirengineerjobs.com/julycomp
- Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 4th August 2015 at 00:01 GMT. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- Entrant must be a LinkedIn member
- Entrant’s LinkedIn job title must be Reservoir Engineer, Reservoir Management, Reserves Coordinator, Subsurface Consultant
- job titles that satisfy condition 7.1.b with prefixes of Junior, Senior, Lead, Graduate, Principal, Chief, Consultant are accepted
- LinkedIn Member must have LIKED the ORIGINAL post by the user found at this URL https://uk.linkedin.com/in/reservoirengineeringjobs
- Prize: US $100 gift e-voucher from Amazon.com
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: (delete as applicable)
At random by software provided by http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/ from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or LinkedIn within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days on our website at http://reservoirengineerjobs.com/july-competition-winner/.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.