|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||March 28, 2018|
The Well Surveillance Engineer's primary role is to manage the well system i.e wellbore flow assurance covering surveillance planning, well performance, integrity and optimization & well intervention planning ensuring optimized well capacity deliverability and high well uptime in meeting the SA4 nomination. To serve as the key role by interfacing with Reservoir, Well, Surface Facilities and Production Operation throughout the complete life cycle of wells/fields.
The boundary of the well system runs from the near-wellbore area to immediately before downstream of the well choke.
- Well Surveillance & Planning
- Idle Well Management
- Production Back Allocation & Data Management
- Well work/intervention, recompletion planning & Prioritization
- Development Planning
- Integrating Data / Cross Discipline Interaction
- Work Program & Budget, Work Planning and Management
- Honor Degree or M.Sc in Petroleum Engineering
- Relevant work experience in Petroleum and Reservoir Engineering depending on job grade
- Field development operating and operational experience
- Knowledge and / or experience of dynamic simulation modeling and reservoir engineering analytical techniques.
- Experience in field development planning and economic evaluation
- Experience in reservoir development planning & management
- Production forecasting.
- Knowledge and / or experience of geo-modeling and geo-science interpretation techniques
- Good understanding of all subsurface and related surface issues