|Date Posted||July 10, 2017|
We are looking for a Well Site Geologist to join our team for both U.S. Domestic and International operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for studying and understanding formations and structures for the planning of drilling operations in search of hydrocarbons.
BS in Geology, Hyrdogeology or Engineering Geology is required; MS is preferred
Two to three years environmental experience
- Perform standard or routine calculations, input data into and/or run standard or, in some cases, advanced computer programs
- Recognize and identify discrepancies in results obtained in such assignments and follow-up with senior personnel to resolve these situations
- May be responsible for preparing complete drafts or technical reports
- Represent Company and interact in a professional manner with clients, regulators and subcontractor representatives while on field assignments
- Understand and apply company, client and site Health and Safety standards and regulations
Certificates, Licenses or Registrations:
- Valid driver's license
- HUET or BOSIET certification
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background Check
- Must be able to work seven days a week, including holidays. Must be able to work various shifts up to 12+ hours per day.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder with ability to work in the US without sponsorship (for U.S. assignments only)
Established in 2008, JSL International "Group of Companies" currently operates in over 12 countries with our Corporate Headquarters located in Houston, Texas, USA. Our supporting operations include Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Suriname, Venezuela, Mexico and Colombia.
We recognize that our responsibility to society stretches beyond legal requirements and advocate that we are as accountable to our employees, communities and the environment, as we are to our shareholders. The Company embraces diversity in our workforce, ensuring we have a workforce that provides us with a wide range of skills, ideas and energy.