|Date Posted||August 2, 2016|
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development.
In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams. We currently have an opportunity for one of our client for :
WELL-SITE GEOLOGIST (M/F)
Geothermal drilling campaign in Germany, German language required
Geothermal project for a big European operator
Your main duties will be:
- Follow-up and supervision of well site activities with night availability
- Check the requirements for acceptance of instrumentation for mudlogging, logging while drilling wireline logs and coring
- Supervision on the well site of all the geological activities
- Interpretation of geological data acquired while drilling
- Ensure a correct and effective transmission of data gathered at the well site to the client
- Preparation of daily reports
- Verify the tickets of the well site professional performances
- Preparation of a final geological report to TD of the well
- Check the quality of data acquired at the well site
German language required
SPIE Oil & Gas Servicespromotes diversity. All our positions are suitable for disabled people.
Contract duration: 1 year minimum
Starting date : Q4 2016
Salary: to be agreed
Terms: 4x4 Or 3x3 Onshore (to be confirmed)