|Date Posted||December 23, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Petroplan are looking for an experienced Waterflooding Operations Manager for a contract role we have available based in Iraq. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Operations Manager and will be responsible for delivering safe, reliable and compliant water flooding operations in the fields. This will be a 28 x 28 rotational contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Defining, maximising and effectively managing the operational interfaces between Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Wells, Sub Surface and Projects.
* Leading all operations to ensure the safe and reliable execution of production activities and delivering company's HSE and production targets.
* Supporting the delivery of an Operations Performance Contract.
* Ensuring that operations are conducted in compliance with all applicable polices.
* Leading incident investigations as required.
* Coaching and mentoring Water Flooding Managers.
* Ensuring that OMS gap action plan is completed in a timely manner.
* Actively participating in the site leadership visit programme.
* Implementing and ensuring compliance with the CoW policy at all operational sites.
* Providing leadership to the Water Flooding team.
* Supporting the development of personnel to all levels within the organisation.
* Assuring efficient Capex and Opex spend by the development and management of Annual Work Plan and Budget.
* Providing operational input to both Brownfield and Greenfield projects.
* Ensuring that integrity management issues at operated sites are actively managed and risks minimized.
* Ensuring that operations minimise damage to the environment.
* Actively participating in the integrated planning process.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A Degree in Engineering.
* Over 10 years of industry experience in a variety of roles that demonstrate skills progression leading to Senior Management roles leading teams totalling several hundred personnel.
* Strong execution delivery and interpersonal skills demonstrated in the leadership of operating teams, influencing on contractors and change management.
* Knowledge and a track record of control of work, HSE leadership and major incident control.
* Well-developed staff coaching and development skills with a track record of developing local staff.
* Strong communication, mentoring and coaching skills with ability to work within a multicultural environment.
* Good communication skills with the ability to interface with all personnel on site.
* Good IT skills, cultural awareness, diversity and sensitivity.
Ref. No: HQ00026122
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.