|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 11, 2018|
Walk in interview for Petroleum Engineer. Currently we are looking for Petroleum Engineer for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs engineering work requiring application of standard and unconventional techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out a sequence of engineering tasks.
• Design and implement field development plans for unconventional resource plays.
• Monitor operating expenses to operate and maintain wells to produce the highest volumes of oil and gas at the lowest cost.
• Prepare annual volumes and expenses for budgeting.
• Monitor and analyze well tests and production curves.
• Gather, perform calculations on and analyze data such as well tests, fluid levels, bottom-hole pressures,
• Work closely with the wider unconventional team in planning and conducting field studies.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum engineering or a related science as appropriate to the required discipline.
• We are targeting 15-20 years’ experience with at least 5-10 years in unconventional plays including shale
• We will consider candidates with more or less experienced depending on the quality of their experience.
• Other desirable skills include oil and gas field development and production operations