|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2018|
Walk in interview for Petroleum Engineer. Currently we are looking for Petroleum Engineer for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs reservoir simulation work requiring application of standard and unconventional techniques, procedures
• Design modeling strategies for single well and multiple well cases incorporating fracture information
• Build representative dynamic models of unconventional reservoirs, both single well and sector models to assist in developing unconventional production
• Deliver production profiles from the reservoir models, including uncertainty envelopes on those profiles.
• Provide risk mitigation methodologies, along with the rest of unconventional multidisciplinary team
• Make recommendations on well requirements and well designs for new wells based on results from reservoir simulation models.
• Provide input for field development plans for unconventional resource plays.
• Work closely with wider unconventional team in planning and conducting field studies.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum engineering or a related science as appropriate to the required discipline.
• An advanced degree is preferred and will reduce prerequisite work experience stated below by one year for master degree and two years for PhD.
• 15-20 year’s experience with at least 5-10 years in unconventional plays including shale or tight gas