|Date Posted||October 28, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Private E&P company which has recently engaged with a reputable Private Equity FIrm with significant Oil & Gas investments. The Company has a midstream focused business unit but is currently expanding agressively in West Texas to increase their upstream presence. A significant amount of funding has been allocated which will be used exclusively to expand their upstream business.
Well establish, small E&P business backed by a reputable energy private equity firm. COmpany is led by a team of individuals with a significant track record of building and selling oil and gas firms
- We are seeking a Reservoir/Petroleum Engineer to be a vice president and head of reservoir engineering within a private equity backed oil and gas company.
- Utilizing your technical knowledge in the area of petroleum engineering you will be responsible for technical evaluations supporting A&D transactions, asset development and maintaining relationships with both equity and debt investors.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in Petroleum Engineering
- Experience working in the A&D department of an active acquisition focused E&P company
- Exposure to a broad number of resource plays in North America in particular onshore unconventional
- Experience in the Permian Basin is required
- Strong project management skills including depletion plans, economic modeling, decision and risk analysis, and value of information studies (Merak PEEP, ARIES)
- Presentation quality work for board members, potential investors, and banking and lending organizations using well information, economic runs, LOS statements, and future projections of performance
- Proficient in the standard industry models PHDwin, ARIES, Petra and ArcGIS
- Field / Operations experience
- MBA qualification is a plus
+1 646 568 1385