|Date Posted||October 29, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
Our client, a privately held independent oil and gas company, is actively seeking a seasoned Reservoir Engineer with significant experience to lead in the evaluation and development of their Mid-continent assets.
- Provide Reservoir Engineering support to firm backed with private equity.
- Perform reserves and economic evaluations of drilling, recompletion, workover, and acquisition opportunities.
- Evaluate reservoir potential and determine performance potential from analogy studies.
- Analyze data to make well-founded recommendations, and effectively communicate the analysis.
- Communicate with Investment Banks and Private Equity firm to present business case for potential acquisitions.
- Provide exhibits and expert testimony at regulatory hearings supporting company projects.
- Prepare reserve and economic analysis for budgets, year-end reserve reports, and acquisition evaluations.
- Analyze well data and identify behind-pipe potential.
- Maintain inventory of behind-pipe potential with reserve and economic value estimates.
- Serve as Reservoir Engineering expert on Asset Development team in the identification, evaluation, planning, and execution of a resource-play, focused-growth strategy.
- Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- Must have prior experience with Private Equity firms and Investment Banks.
- Must have a working knowledge of commercial oil and gas economics software (experience with Aries is preferred).
- Must have minimum of 7 plus years’ experience with Reservoir Engineering for an Operator.
- Must have good presentation, communication and technical writing skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- working as Reservoir Engineer making formal presentations to board members and Investment Firms: 7 years