|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2018|
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Geosciences discipline or equivalent.
• 5 - 6 years experience in all aspects of Logging, Petroleum Engineering and Drilling Operations and well Log Analysis,
• Has critical thinking by the application of logic and reasoning for alternative solutions.
• Good knowledge of computer operations.
• Proficient in English Language and business communication skills like technical report writing and presentation.
• The ability to perform Petrophysics duties without supervision.
• Exposure to well integrity evaluation and problem diagnosis, preferable
• Strong knowledge about Petroleum Engineering standards, specially the well integrity engineering and operations.
• Can recommend and advise the requirement that ensures the best quality for performing the job and for log interpretation.
• Ability to define the best tool for each case.
• Updated with the available techniques in the market.
• Previous experience as Well Integrity Petrophysicist