|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Demonstrates creativity, foresight, and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving complex engineering problems during the development and application of new and improved products andd processes.
- May design and implement reservoir and/or wellbore fluid treatment and placement applications.
- May apply advanced fluid mechanics theory and develop designs and models for the rheological characterization of fluids, flow modeling, solids transport, viscoelasticity, and friction.
- May develop and apply advanced geomechanics technologies in the areas of mini-frac analysis, formation sanding potential, wellbore stability assessment, pore pressure prediction, stress analysis and mechanical property determination.
- May develop and implement advanced reservoir engineering techniques in areas of production decline analysis, well test analysis, fluid flow in porous media, and production simulation.
- May perform numerical modeling, data analysis, correlation and model development on complex projects utilizing existing commercial software and may develop new modeling software.
- May develop complex chemical products and processes by providing chemical and engineering analysis applicable to need.
- May design and perform complex specialized tests and simulations including design and construction of modeling apparatus and data acquisition systems.
- May lead the development and testing of software products by providing engineering functions and may provide field support for existing software products.
- Prepares detailed project plans and as project manager is accountable for performance of projects according to plan.
- Resolves technical/operational questions and/or negotiates with representatives of other organizations and may be considered a subject matter expert in a technical field.
- Prepares technical training materials and makes technical presentations as called upon to facilitate technology transfer.
- Provides technical guidance to technicians, engineers, or chemists and is consulted for engineering interpretations and advice.
- Incorporates HSE awareness, regulations, best practices, product/process reliability and quality into the development of products and processes.
- Demonstrates innovation by contributing inventions, patents, or new designs/techniques which are regarded as advances in the field.
- Participates in and contributes to professional societies through technical papers, officer positions, committee memberships, etc.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science, or similar discipline and a minimum of 7 years related experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 45504
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: