|Location||Aberdeen, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 3, 2019|
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, has strong understanding of applicable science and technology, client business and operational processes.
- Exploits expertise and experience in hydrocarbon exploration, development and production and pursues innovative approaches; understands how domain data has been acquired and uses cross-discipline workflows to implement best-practice approaches.
- Capable of actively supporting a team with members who have various levels of competence in the relevant technical domain(s).
- Understands and supports the use of best practice work processes, project, quality and commercial management.
- Understands and applies mainstay process for assignment delivery.
- Contributes ideas to team on ways to improve mainstay processes.
- Begins to develop basic project management skills.
- Makes use of the talents of his colleagues and demonstrates commitment to learn.
- Effectively manages personal workload to meet desired project/service level targets.
- Effectively exploits a local network of professional contacts and typically contributes to multi-disciplinary project within the local region.
- Has a basic understanding of consulting practice development, project delivery and business development.
- Requires an undergraduate degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and experience. A graduate degree is preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 74978
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.