|Location||Tulsa, United States|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Responsible for managing reserve databases and performing decline analysis, communicating and negotiating with parties concerning properties scheduled for divestiture, evaluating prospective acquisitions and performing SEC related reserve estimations.
1. Manage a reserves database and perform decline analysis on existing properties for divestiture work; provide production information and engineering data for divestiture work.
2. Communicate and negotiate with outside parties on offers to divest properties.
3. Evaluate the reservoir and economic data of prospective acquisitions; analyze data from the offering company, public sources, and internal personnel to help determine appropriate proposed prices.
4. Use estimation methods such as decline curve analysis, reservoir volumetric calculations and statistical analysis to assign proved reserves to wells in compliance with SEC regulations.
5. Perform special projects as required or assigned.
6. Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Knowledge and Skill
• Knowledge of SEC reporting requirements for reserve evaluation.
• Proficient in PHDWIN, Aries, PowerTools or other reserve software applications.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Excel.
• Knowledge of geological concepts.
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to communicate well.
• Ability to be self-directed while working in a team environment.
• Requires ten to fourteen years of directly related experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• Degree in Petroleum Engineering preferred.
Desired Skills and Experience
Acquisitions, Reservoir, Engineering, PHDWin, ARIES,