|Location||Tulsa, United States|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for acquiring casing and tubing, coordinating the movement of casing and tubing, overseeing the activity of company physical inventory, coordinating and maintaining the pool vehicle fleet, overseeing the fuel card program, and monetizing surplus equipment.
1. Acquire casing and tubing at competitive pricing and terms to support drilling and production operations; code and approve invoices.
2. Coordinate the movement of casing and tubing to support operations; process associated invoices and material transfers.
3. Oversee activity in Unit’s physical inventory and facilitate annual reconciliation of inventory.
4. Oversee and execute the acquisition and sale of company vehicles.
5. Coordinate and maintain the pool vehicle fleet for the Tulsa office.
6. Oversee the Wright Express (WEX) fuel card program and the vehicle maintenance program for company vehicles.
7. Monetize surplus equipment in physical inventory.
Knowledge and Skill
Skill in supporting, working with and interacting with personnel at all organizational levels.
Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adhere to deadlines.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word.
Excellent initiative, self-management, and organization skills.
Ability to work independently.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or similar degree.
A minimum of 5 years of prior work experience supporting production and drilling operations with purchasing and material management.
Directly related experience in the oil and gas industry providing purchasing and material management support to production, drilling and completion operations.
Previous experience utilizing Enertia software for inventory tracking, paying invoices, etc. preferred.