|Date Posted||April 25, 2018|
To plan & guide and review all RE work at the sub-surface segment level such as simulation and integrated asset modelling, contingent (recoverable resources) and associated production profiles required for economic evaluation, well locations, etc of development assets prepared by BU & PMT, risk and uncertainties associated with development assets and all RE operations such as DST, MDT, PLT, RCI, Well Testing, Coring etc.
Job Accountabilities (duties and responsibilities)
1. Review and approve models /methods used to estimate recoverable resources and production profiles for exploration and/or new acquisition prospects in order to provide inputs to economic analysis of exploratory and acquisition.
2. Plan & guide and review all RE operations such as DST, MDT, PLT, RCI, Well Testing, Coring etc.; Guide, Review and recommend RE sections of Appraisal Plan; Review reports for discovery notification & Guide & Review Re sections of DOC (Declaration of Commerciality) document.
3. Plan, guide & review all simulation and modelling work done at segment level and peer review simulation work done at BU level.
4. Plan, guide & review all integrated asset modelling work done at segment level.
5. Plan, guide and review and peer review all Optimised well locations and type (horizontal, vertical etc.); well depletion scenarios; well completion strategy in simulation model for optimum field development.
6. Guide RE /Lead RE in identifying key reservoir risks and uncertainties; Review impact of risks identified by RE/Lead RE on production profiles; Review and quality assure risk register / tornado chart generated by RE /Lead RE and submit the same for supervisor review.
7. Plan, guide and review studies related to various well completion options, completion intervals, single well simulations for optimizing well completion, tubing size optimization, erosional velocity constraints; etc.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
Simulation modelling, integrated asset modelling, risk and uncertainty analysis, fundamentals of geology, geophysics and production, reservoir engineering fundamentals.
Key Attributes (Experience and Qualifications)
Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering with 20 years’ experience in RE of which at least 10 years should have been spent in sub-surface.