|Date Posted||June 14, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for ensuring appropriate well completion designs, cost effective fracturing programs tailored to the numerous reservoirs, and field development planning, and studies on related projects. You will also be a resource as a technical mentor to other Production Engineering staff and fresh graduates within team.
Minimum Requirements As the successful candidate, you will hold a bachelor’s degree in petroleum engineering. An M.S. or Ph.D. is desirable, but not required; intensive industry training including appropriate specialized courses and seminars is expected. You will have at least 10 years of stimulation experience with particular focus on unconventional resources.
Duties & Responsibilities You will be required to perform production engineering duties, including:
• Design, execute, QA/QC, and perform post-job analysis for acid and proppant fracturing treatments.
• Perform studies and projects to improve excellence.
• Evaluate new technologies, tools, or techniques and decide on their suitability.
• Participates in project technical reviews, and reviews proposals to ensure efficient/economic operations.
• Represents Saudi Aramco in dealing with manufacturers, vendors, and outside consultants in his area of expertise.
• Prepares manuals and trains/develops engineers and operating personnel in his area of expertise.
• Provide input to the pilot design and interpretation.
• Implementing industry best practices and exchange of learning's with other similar Unconventional Gas assets.
• Provides expert advice and assistance on operating problems, and acts as a Task Force Leader when assigned for special projects.
• Recommends, designs, and oversees suitable outside investigations to resolve problems, which exceed current engineering knowledge.
• Conducts seminars, prepares manuals, and trains and develops Aramco engineers and operating personnel.
About Us Saudi Aramco’s Exploration & Producing (E&P) business line oversees the world’s largest reserves of conventional crude oil, and the fourth-largest reserves of natural gas. The Company’s reserves portfolio include Ghawar, the world’s largest onshore oil field, and Safaniya, the largest offshore field. Company geologists are actively seeking additional reserves in many areas of the Kingdom, offshore in the Gulf and the Red Sea and onshore in the deserts and mountains. Petroleum engineers and earth scientists in E&P work with cutting-edge technology to manage and produce these reserves, including 3D visualization, reservoir simulation and remote geosteering of multilateral wells. The Company’s Exploration and Petroleum Engineering Center, or EXPEC, is home to one of the industry’s most powerful computer centers. Research and development into subsurface upstream technology is conducted at the EXPEC Advanced Research Center. For more than two decades in a row, Saudi Aramco has been ranked the No. 1 oil company in the world by Petroleum Intelligence Weekly, a testament to the dedication and professionalism of the men and women of Exploration & Producing.
Req Number 70061273