Summer Intern - Associate Geologist in Stavanger, Norway

at Centrica
Location Stavanger, Norway
Date Posted April 2, 2019
Category Geologist
Job Type Permanent

Description

Vikariat, Engasjement, TraineeSpirit Energy is one of Europe’s top independent oil & gas exploration and production companies. It was formed by a joint venture in 2017 between Centrica’s Exploration & Production business and Bayerngas Norge.
The business is 69%-owned by Centrica plc, with the remaining 31% owned by Bayerngas Norge’s former shareholders, led by Stadtwerke München and Bayerngas GmbH.
The independent company was formed to combine a complementary mix of producing and development assets, and creates a robust, self-financing business to allow both organic and inorganic growth.
We strive for high performance and embrace diversity & inclusion.
Spirit Energy Norway is looking for a summer intern to do diverse mapping and Playanalysis for Barents and Mid Norway in the Subsurface Exploration group.
Some knowledge and experience on Petrel is required.
You will be part of an insipring and motivated team and be able to learn from experienced exploration Geologists.
You have a Bachelor degree and have started your Masters within Geology, Reservoir or other relevant studies.
The work location is in Stavanger and the period is from mid June until mid to end August 2019.
Send us your CV and a short resume within deadline 8 April 2019.

PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.

Related Posts