|Date Posted||April 4, 2018|
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The SME is a seasoned expert in Petroleum Geology and/or Reservoir Engineering. He/she has a deep understanding of the capabilities of the JewelSuite products and will drive the image of the JewelSuite products in the market. The SME understands the existing and planned differentiating functionality of the JewelSuite products compared to key competitor products. The SME will work closely with the software development group to coach the group and provide advice for the product development strategy and roadmap. The SME will work with the sales team and existing and new customers, helping them to understand their business needs, and promoting JewelSuite as well as working on new opportunities.
· 20+ years’ experience in Oil & Gas production
· Extensive experience in production, subsurface evaluation, reservoir modelling, reservoir engineering work in a variety of geological settings and field development environments
· Worked in multiple IOCs/NOCs and/or Operating Units of an IOC/NOC
· Strong static and/or dynamic modelling skills based on hands-on usage of reservoir modelling software (e.g. Petrel, Roxar, Paradigm, Eclipse, CMG’s simulators, TechLog) together with a sound grasp of the latest technologies
· Experience in the range of production geology and/or reservoir engineering activities from well planning to field development planning
· University degree in Geoscience, Petroleum Engineering, Geology or Reservoir Engineering
· Advise on and steer the development of new functionality for JewelSuite products, in particular JewelSuite Subsurface Modeling
· Deliver innovative and creative answers in line with our product vision in a solutions space that encompasses the integrated disciplines of production geology, reservoir engineering, production technology, petrophysics and geomechanics and preferably into drilling planning and execution.
· Be an ambassador of the JewelSuite products. Work closely with Marketing & Sales to promote the JewelSuite products to existing and potential customers. Work with potential customers evaluating JewelSuite and existing customers to evaluate their experiences and business needs. Present at conferences and events. Lead technical workshops.
· Coach and educate members of the software development teams and the sales and support teams
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
· Have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
· Be based in our Delft office, Netherlands, but be mobile.
· Worked or engaged in (similar) software development projects
· Well known in the E&P domain.
· Large customer network.
Delft, The Netherlands
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Netherlands; Zuid-Holland; DELFT