|Date Posted||July 9, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Sub Surface Geoscientist 2 (Geoscientist II -200805)Reports To: (Title) Suliman Al Sabari Department:
Job Scope: Perform Interpretation and Evaluation of petro physical data acquisition. This is with emphasis on Image data in general. Provide quality control to all products delivered to our customers. Provide direct technical support to clients and internal to Weatherford business development and operations. Provide training and mentoring to junior members in the organization.Dimensions: (For Management & Supervisory Positions) Number of Employees Supervised: N/A Budgetary Responsibility: N/A Total Revenues: N/A Other: N/A Basic Function:
- Perform Basic and Advanced Interpretation and Evaluation of petro physical data acquisition thru wireline or LWD.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Good communication skills to interact with customers and colleagues at all organization levels.
- Effective team player, with ability to use resources to enhance sales efforts.
- Proficient in processing and quality control of formation evaluation data.
- Proficient in Interpretation & Evaluation of petro physical data acquired by Wireline or LWD.
- Processing and Evaluation of Image information acquired by Wireline or LWD.
- Actively participate in the global geosciences community for personal professional development.
- Advanced Image processing is ideal for this position.
- Preferable with over five year experience with Formation Evaluation and Image Logging Interpretation.
- Bachelor degree on Science: Geology, Petroleum
- Positive attitude towards Health, Safety and Environment.
- Good presentation skills with ability to convey complex issues effectively.