|Date Posted||October 14, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Exciting opportunity with a start-up Oil & Gas Company. Our client is looking for a strong Reservoir Engineer who can be responsible for the technical evaluation and modeling of recent acquisitions, regional technical studies and assist with the identification of future acquisitions, divestments, trades and/or joint venture opportunities. This position will require the individual to have excellent organizational and communications skills and be able to provide detailed analysis that enhances business results and drives performance. This person will be the ‘go-to’ person in this area of technical expertise.
• Screening of acquisition opportunities to determine fit with current Deepwater objectives
• Work closely with multi-discipline team to form integrated technical view of properties
• Participate in developing strategies and priorities for new Business Development initiatives
• Review currently producing properties for potential acquisition of distressed assets
• Developing type curves, reserves, and development scenarios for potential A&D projects within the target areas.
• Provide economic valuations associated with the production forecasts for each category of reserves and/or resources
• Minimum 10 years’ experience evaluating Deepwater offshore domestic and/or international plays and reservoirs
• Strong understanding of economic models and principles of reservoir engineering, including reserves estimation (modern decline curve analysis, volumetric calculations, etc.)
• Experience with Reservoir Engineering work in Acquisitions and Divestitures
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team setting
• Proficiency in ARIES/PhD Win, MS Excel and other reservoir engineering tools
• Bachelor's degree in petroleum engineering or related engineering discipline