|Date Posted||August 15, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
JOB SUMMARY: Professionals having experience in performing single & multi -well clastic & carbonate petro-physical evaluation, petro-physical reservoir evaluation are invited to apply for an excellent job opportunity in South-East Asia.
JOB PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
- Provides leadership in driving and monitoring technical implementation of operational / engineering improvement initiatives/best practices and capturing lessons learnt.
- Responsible and accountable for technical aspects of project and improvement initiatives.
- Provides Technical Guidance and advice in area of specialisation e.g. technical support in trouble shooting, problem diagnostics, technical audits& benchmarking, project risk assessments etc.
- Develops/reviews/enhances technical capability, development tools, e.g. Technology Inventory & Ruler (TI&R), Skill Inventory & Ruler (SI &R) and Skill Development Matrix (SDM).
- Conducts technical competency assessment (e.g. Accelerated Capability Development (ACD), Technical Trade Specialist (TTS), Technical Professional (TP) etc.
- Develops/reviews training requirements and modules and conduct training (e.g. Skill group and Trade Group).
- Seeks and introduces best practices/ technology/Innovative ideas and BB work processes.
- Participates and contributes in Community of Practices (CoP) / Improvement Working Group (IWG).
- Participates in initiatives by external technical committees/ regulatory bodies (e.g. drafting of Standards, reviewing conference papers, chairing conferences, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree level in Petroleum Engineering Discipline or Equivalent.
- 15 years of experience & hands on in the last 5 years.
- Has good experience in open hole data acquisition & log quality control, coreing data acquisition, analysis & quality control, integration core data for log calibration & as input for 3 D modeling, cased hole data acquisition, log quality control, & log interpretation in particular. Production Logging Tool, Well Integrity, Sigma & CO log data, image log analysis, petro-physical modelling for well placement.
- Knowledge in the tool physics of resistivity, radioactive, acoustic and NMR logging tools.
- Has experience in leading small technical teams.
- An advantage will be for those having experiences:
- Fractured Reservoir Evaluation
- Unconventional Petro-Physical Evaluation such as in Shale Gas, Shale Oil, Tight Gas, Coal Bed methane and Heavy Oil
- Application of Petro-physical data for Geo-mechanics
- Application of Petro-Physical data for rock Physics.