|Date Posted||June 22, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||12|
• Conduct advanced production surveillance on wells/reservoirs/fields aimed at improving asset performance, using advanced reservoir engineering techniques including rate transient analysis, pressure transient analysis, NODAL analysis, and reservoir simulation.
• Provide reservoir engineering support for operational review with division and corporate management and participate in field level reviews to identify production and operational issues that need attention.
• Mentor reservoir and production engineers on theory and practice of production data analysis, pressure transient analysis, NODAL analysis, and reservoir simulation
• Provides technical support for more sophisticated field-level and/or asset-level economic evaluations. Provide analysis for capital, production and LOE modeling as required by corporate management for business development and acquisition activity.
• Identify potential research studies aimed at improving production levels and economics performance conducted with consultants, universities and government entities.
• Perform production and economic analysis and evaluations in support of potential acquisitions and/or divestitures.
• Prepare nationwide gas production forecast and future rig count estimate.
• Review and update proved reserves at mid-year and at year-end per SEC guidelines
• Prepare production and economic exhibits showing division business plans, activities, and progress for board book and analyst presentations
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Being courteous, cooperative, and helpful are conditions of employment with Range. Additionally, each item listed below is an essential function of this position.
• Regular and timely attendance
• Deal professionally and respectfully with coworkers, management and others
• Read, comprehend and follow applicable policies, procedures and directions
• Work with others as part of a team to ensure efficient operations and enhanced productivity
• Safeguard confidential information and disclose only to those in "need-to-know" positions
• Safeguard and enhance Range's assets and business interests
• Consistently perform all job duties at an acceptable level
Minimum Education: Bachelors in Engineering or Mathematics; Petroleum Engineering preferred.
Minimum Experience: 12 years of experience with a Bachelors; 10 years of experience with a Masters
Oil & Gas Exp Required: Yes
Skills: Math, Science, Economics, Data Analysis, Statistics, Project Management, Communication
• Economic Analysis Software (Knowledge of ARIES a plus)
• Reservoir Stimulator Software (Knowledge of ECLIPSE a plus)
• Data Analysis Software (Knowledge of Spotfire a plus)
• Well Analysis Software (Knowledge of Fekete software, including Harmony, DeclinePlus, RTA, VirtuWell, and Piper a plus)
• Microsoft Office
Climate controlled working environment and field-based; subjected to seasonal field conditions ranging from normal to extreme temperature and weather conditions.
• Data Entry
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status Travel Requirements: 10% or less