|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||4|
SR. STAFF PRODUCTION ENGINEER (10001624)Location: Houston, TX Education:
- B.S. degree is required with a preference in a petroleum discipline.
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience with a solid understanding of wellbore mechanics and fluid deliverability. Exposure to process facilities operation.
- Have experience providing well surveillance on a day-to-day basis using available real time data streams (xspoc, cygnet, carte), field reporting, decline curves, cumulative production, ratios, etc., to maximize production
- Be able to support day to day workover rig activities, completing RCFA on artificial lift systems, working to reduce failure rate. Generate continuous improvement ideas and justifications for implementation.
- Have experience preparong well intervention AFE recommendations for work such as artificial lift installations or repair, production logging, electric and slick line operations, stimulations and coiled tubing operations.
- Be able provide support for new field development planning and reviews. This includes preparation of a design basis for artificial lift method, flowlines, power requirements, infrastructure design and development of operating and flow assurance procedures.
- Artificial lift design, optimization and well production surveillance. Provide recommendations for AFE’s, support daily well work operations, field operations, engineering and new field development planning.