|Date Posted||January 30, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Provide technical support for the New Ventures reservoir engineering staff, including generating and maintaining databases and spreadsheets, creating queries to extract production and financial data from company databases/programs, developing charts, and other engineering evaluation tools.
- Make preliminary interpretations of data for use by reservoir engineers.
- Gather offset well performance and completion information.
- Build and maintain reserve database(s).
- Create side files and look-up tables and schedules in ARIES
- Assist in the calculation of flow rates, well potentials, and reserves.
- Prepare written evaluations, recommendations, and other reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide technical and administrative support to engineering staff using specialized oil and gas related software programs (ARIES, Merrick, Excalibur or SAP, and Well View or similar packages).
- Skilled in using Microsoft suite of products (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Capable of assimilating information, deductive reasoning, and providing sound feedback and information.
- Skilled at communicating effectively orally and in writing.
- Able to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Consistently complete work with high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Possess general working knowledge of production, completions and drilling operations.
- 5+ years of experience in technician role
- Experience with job related software (ARIES, Wellview, Merrick, Spotfire, MS Office, MS Access)
- Ability to generate detailed analysis for engineering group
- Ability to communicate within and outside engineering group
: United States-Colorado-Denver
Work Schedule: 9/80
DOT: No PHMSA: No
: Jan 30, 2016, 7:39:08 AM