|Date Posted||January 4, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide Reservoir Engineering Studies and Reservoir Simulation using
Eclipse or equivalent models.
• Prepare acquisition and divestiture analysis of working interests and mineral
• Preparation of reserve estimates, production forecasts, recompletion timing,
and assembly of all required data to maintain the Reserve Report and
budgeting for all wells (OBO and operated) within the assigned area of
• Prepare reserve/economic analysis for budgets, year-end SEC reserve
reports and acquisition evaluations.
• Work as a team member with other members and disciplines including other
reservoir engineers, geologists, geophysicists, production engineers,
landmen, administration personnel and field personnel.
• Makes independent decisions in planning, organizing, and completing
• Advises on technical problems and may plan, schedule and review work of
less experiences engineers and technicians. Requirements • BS Degree in Engineering is required.
• Minimum of 10 years industry experience required.
• Excellent computer skills and able to effectively work and communicate in a
multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Must be fluent in Aries and Excel; familiar with Access.
• Must have excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
• Horizontal and multiple-stage completion experience a plus
• Experience with well performance tracking and reporting would be a plus.
• Must have experience performing reservoir engineering studies and
• Prior experience with acquisition and divestiture analysis of working interests
and mineral interests required.
• Incumbent must be self-motivate and take initiative to accomplish work and
take ownership of projects assigned.
• Must make sound business decisions that result in technical accuracy.