|Location||Tulsa, United States|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
The primary responsibilities of this position are to provide reservoir engineering support to the company which includes but is not limited to: well performance analysis, engineering studies, project optimization, data management and analysis, and project economics. Successful incumbent must be able to work in a team environment to ensure timely and efficient project execution.
- Lead development of well performance multi-variate analytical approach which will include working with multiple disciplines and leading edge analytical tools and databases.
- Prepare Reservoir Engineering Studies of key well performance parameters such as completion design, well spacing & stacking, and well clean-up & choke management.
- Work as a team member with other members and disciplines including other reservoir engineers, geologists, geophysicists, drilling engineers, completion engineers, and production engineers.
- Advises on technical problems and may be require to plan, schedule and review work of less experiences engineers and technicians. Prepare acquisition and divestiture analysis of working interests and mineral interests.
- Makes independent decisions in planning, organizing, and completing technical assignments.
Knowlege and Skills:
- BS Degree in Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience required.
- Must have experience performing reservoir engineering studies.
- Must be fluent in Aries, Excel and database systems.
- Excellent computer skills and able to effectively and efficiently manage and analyze large amounts of data from multiple sources.
- Experience with well performance tracking and reporting would be a plus.
- Horizontal and multiple-stage completion experience a plus.
- Prior experience with acquisition and divestiture analysis of working interests and mineral interests would be a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative to accomplish work and take ownership of projects assigned.
- Must have excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills within a multi-disciplinary team environment.