|Location||Tulsa, United States|
|Date Posted||April 25, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
• Lead development of modeling, frac design and development planning workflow which will
include management and integration of company-wide data collection efforts.
• Prepare Reservoir Engineering Studies of key well performance parameters such as
completion design, well spacing & stacking, and well clean-up & choke management.
• Prepare acquisition and divestiture analysis of working interests and mineral interests.
• Prepare reserve/economic analysis for budgets, year-end SEC reserve reports and
• Work as a team member with other members and disciplines including other reservoir
engineers, geologists, geophysicists, production engineers, landmen, administration
personnel and field personnel.
• Makes independent decisions in planning, organizing, and completing technical
• Advises on technical problems and may be required to plan, schedule and review work of
less experienced engineers and technicians. Requirements • BS Degree in Engineering is required.
• Minimum of 15 years industry experience required.
• Must have experience performing reservoir engineering studies.
• Prior experience with acquisition and divestiture analysis of working interests and mineral interests required.
• Excellent computer skills and able to effectively work and communicate in a multi-
disciplinary team environment.
• Must be fluent in Aries and Excel; familiar with Access.
• Must have excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
• Horizontal and multiple-stage completion experience a plus
• Experience with well performance tracking and reporting would be a plus.
• Incumbent must be self-motivate and take initiative to accomplish work and take
ownership of projects assigned.
• Must make sound business decisions that result in technical accuracy.