|Location||Tulsa, United States|
|Date Posted||April 29, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare well package forecasts, economics and presentation materials for regular approval meetings.
• Work as a part of the development team to generate and refine the 18-month development plan including appraisal and test packages and the impact on future well inventory.
• Prepare Reservoir Engineering Studies of key well performance parameters such as completion design, well spacing & stacking, and well clean-up & choke management.
• Prepare acquisition and divestiture analysis of working interests and mineral interests.
• Prepare reserve/economic analysis for budgets, year-end SEC reserve reports and acquisition evaluations.
• Work as a team member with other members and disciplines including other reservoir engineers, geologists, geophysicists, production engineers, landmen, administration personnel and field personnel.
• Makes independent decisions in planning, organizing, and completing technical assignments.
• Advises on technical problems and may be required to plan, schedule and review work of less experienced engineers and technicians. Requirements KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• BS Degree in Engineering is required.
• 8 to 12 years of industry experience.
• Must have experience performing reservoir engineering studies.
• Excellent computer skills and able to effectively work and communicate in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Must be fluent in Aries and Excel; familiar with Access.
• Must have excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Horizontal and multiple-stage completion experience a plus.
• Well performance tracking and reporting experience a plus.
• Incumbent must be self-motivated, take the initiative to accomplish work and take ownership of projects assigned.
• Must make sound business decisions that result in technical accuracy.