|Date Posted||July 15, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Are you a driven, independent and enthusiastic Sr. Reservoir Engineer and interested in joining the team of our client, an Oil & Gas Exploration & LNG Production Company in Qatar for their upcoming vacancies to start by early next year?
Position title: Sr. Reservoir Engineer
Employment Type: Contract Hire (single status)
Duration -One Year (Extendable)
Location : Doha office based
Undertake reservoir engineering studies of the oilfields to optimise field , development plans, Analyze reservoir and well performance data and develop reservoir surveillance programmes.
Conduct reservoir management activities.
Prepare detailed/integrated development plans for underdeveloped hydrocarbon resources.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years experience in reservoir engineering activities emphasising large carbonate reservoirs.
- Significant experience working on mature oil fields under water flood,
- Strong background in reservoir surveillance and optimisation,
- Experience in reservoir fluid sampling, fluid property modelling, routine and special core analysis.
- Strong background in well test interpretation, material balance modelling and performance modelling of vertical and horizontal wells.
- Experience In reserves evaluation, classification, and booking.
- Must have strong teamwork skills, and it would be an advantage to have experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, less experienced staff, field staff, and management.
- Must have experience mentoring less experienced engineers.
- Must have experience/knowledge of current computer software for reservoir engineering applications.
- B.Sc. is required in petroleum engineering, chemical engineering, or mechanical engineering.
- Experience in working with reservoir engineering software
- Simulation - Eclipse 100 and 300 in particular and other software related to the Eclipse suite of programmes.
- Fluid property modelling - PVTI.
- Material balance - MBAL.
- Well test interpretation - Saphir.
- Reservoir surveillance - OFM.
- Well performance modelling - Prosper.
Brunel is market leader in staffing and recruitment of highly skilled people in the global Oil & Gas industry. Brunel Energy operates from its own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries. Our objective is to provide excellence to our contractors and clients in all aspects of our service and bring together your ambitions and all major Oil & Gas companies. Whether regional, national or even international, we can find the perfect job and provide excellent support.