|Date Posted||August 11, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
SR. RESERVOIR ENGINEER – PERMIAN BASIN (West Texas) OR ARK-LA-TEX (East Texas)
Senior Reservoir Engineer working in a small, multidiscipline team, pursuing value creation opportunities from idea generation to asset/acreage capture through execution. The successful candidate will leverage his or her deep regional expertise in the evaluation of acquisition opportunities as well as in the identification of target / unsolicited opportunities, especially relating to horizontal drilling.
This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a proven management team with a successful track record of creating significant value for all stakeholders. Base salary will be very competitive with significant and compelling upside incentive compensation inclusive of equity and performance bonuses.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience, with 10+ in the Permian or Ark-La-Tex region.
- Direct involvement with a team responsible for the planning and execution of a horizontal drilling program over the last 2-3 years.
- Solid business understanding with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong leadership skills and oral, written communication and personal computer skills are a must.
- Deep experience in rate and reserves forecasting for horizontal wells along with economic evaluations of individual wells and development scenarios using Aries.
- Classical reservoir engineering experience in both conventional and unconventional reservoirs, including general field studies or regional play analysis.
- Acquisition analysis experience, providing reservoir engineering support for business development opportunities in a very compressed timeframe.