|Date Posted||June 30, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Sr. Reservoir Engineer (Offshore Operator) — Houston
A boutique Offshore Operator is offering a Senior Reservoir Engineering position for the Reserves group. This position will work under the director of the Manager of Reserves and within a multidisciplinary development team consisting of Geo-scientists, Dilling and Production Engineers and Landman.
Core focus areas for this position will be:
* Performing log analysis to validate subsurface mapping projects.
* Identifying and evaluating strategic acquisition opportunities
* Integrating pressure transit analysis, material balance, decline curve and volumetricanalysis into Reservoir evaluations.
* Bachelor or Master in Petroleum Engineering
* Prior experience of 10+ years with recent experience in the Gulf of Mexico shelf preferred.
* Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without Sponsorship