|Date Posted||December 27, 2017|
Deliver high quality and timely reservoir engineering expertise to review, evaluate and provide decision making basis for all
organic and inorganic growth opportunities, stretching from frontier basin exploration to producing asset acquisition.
Using past experience, expertise and tools to provide solution in the areas of classical reservoir and development
engineering, dynamic modelling, well and decline performance, uncertainty modelling and reserves and resources
adjustments and classification to provide basis for economic modelling.
Experience & Skills
Proven track record of creating and delivering value to large organizations across the globe. This should include
demonstrated use of technical tools, processes and analysis to impact all phases of green and brown field developments
and M&A; activities, such as
• Inter-disciplinary integration of field and well data.
• Production forecasting driven by well, reservoir and facilities constraints.
• Rapid M&A; screening and evaluation using benchmarks and analogues.
• Dynamic reservoir simulation and uncertainty modelling.
• Supporting development options screening and valuation.
• Phased or stage gated large project maturation.
• Assurance role as operator or non-operator.
• Decision analysis and support leading to project sanction or investment decisionsKey Words: Classical Reservoir
Engineer, Petroleum Engineering, Development Engineering, Dynamic Modelling, Reservoir Simulation, Material Balance,
Well Performance, Decline Curves, SPE-PRMS, Production Forecasting, Uncertainty Modelling, Conventional and
Unconventional Development Planning, Deep Water, ECLIPSE, MBAL, PETROVR.
15+ years of experience, preferably with internationally reputable operators in international locations such as but not limited
to Americas, Africa, MENA & Europe.