|Date Posted||July 29, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
· Monitors ongoing operated and non-operated projects.
· Leads reservoir modeling and simulation work across the business unit.
· Networks beyond specific field or asset to determine, maintain and apply the appropriate methodologies using PRMS (petroleum resource management system) categorization.
Job Requirements · Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
· Typically requires 8 years of related experience.
· Understanding of economic evaluation in foreign exploration opportunities
· Knowledge of facility requirements and cost structure of international deepwater exploration & development projects.
· Experience utilizing probabilistic evaluation of exploration projects. Additional Details WORKING CONDITIONS:
· Normal office and/or field environment