|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2017|
Trinity Operating is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas from onshore properties within the U.S.
Position Specific Description
This position is part of the Gas Infrastructure team and will be based in Houston. We seek a highly driven, pragmatic individual capable of identifying acquisition targets, creating/optimizing development plans and supporting day to day operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of reserves calculation and classification and petroleum economics.
Highly preferred skills include:
Eagleford Shale experience
Acquisition and Divestiture experience
PHDWin and Aries proficiency
This job is responsible for performing highly skilled analytical engineering functions. Employees in this role are responsible for evaluating well performance and upside potential for asset acquisition and divestment, log analysis, working with operators in picking perforations and completing techniques, integrating with various groups to forecast production and revenue, and other projects as assigned.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists management with forecasting future production and revenue
- Evaluates and ranks new opportunities
- Builds type curves for new plays
- Works with operating partners to identify and pick new locations, perforations, completion techniques, etc.
- Keeps abreast of new technology
- Networks with industry peers
- Ability to meet attendance and storm duty requirements
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's - Engineering
- Experience: 5+ years
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Engineering
Organization: Trinity Operating, LLC. (0060)
Location: Houston, Texas
Other Work Locations: Texas
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable