|Date Posted||December 4, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Independent oil and gas company in Houston seeking a Sr. Reservoir Engineer to join a multidisciplinary team in supporting the company's Permian assets. The company is growing--this position will be career tracked to eventually lead/manage reservoir engineering efforts for that asset.
- Economic evaluations
- Preparing SEC reserve reports
- Field Development
- Making presentations to the Board
- BS in Petroleum Engineering or related degree
- 8-20 years of experience (must have recent experience with an E&P company)
- Must have recent/current Permian experience
- Must be Aries proficient
Minimal relocation will be provided
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.