|Location||The Woodlands, United States|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
Reservoir engineer working on a multi-disciplinary team in the Gulf of Mexico asset group.
- 8 or more years of oil and gas industry experience or equivalent required, with primary Gulf of Mexico experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of economics and risking. PEEP software experience preferred
- Ability to work on multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of SEC reserve booking and processes
- Pressure transient analysis, nodal analysis, reservoir modeling and full field modeling knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple projects involving varied assets and challenges.
- Understanding of seismic interpretation and geologic maps
- Commercially focused and an ability to evaluate opportunities and make sound economic recommendations
- Ability to influence stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Strong communication skills
- Capital and production budgeting / forecasting for an asset
- SEC quarterly reserve booking
- Economic evaluations of prospects, wells, and other commercial opportunities
- Acquisition and divestiture work around an asset
- Work within asset teams to derive and implement viable commercial strategies for Gulf of Mexico assets
- Build and use economic models to analyze projects.
- Understand existing assets agreements and associated value opportunities and risks.
- Develop trust and positive influence within internal teams and joint venture partnerships.
- Assess commercial risks and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Understand the profit and loss statement and participate in reviews of the asset’s financials.
- Communicate findings and provide recommendations on projects to management and external audiences.
- Work and coordinate with multi-discipline exploration and development teams to plan, execute and evaluate exploration, appraisal and development wells.
Bachelor's degree in Petroleum or related engineering field is required.
This position is not eligible for relocation
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 15%
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule