|Location||The Woodlands, United States|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Sr Reservoir Engineer - Gulf of MexicoJob Location: The Woodlands, TX Requisition ID: 6064 # of Openings: 1
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the world's largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Anadarko's mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
Anadarko is seeking a Reservoir Engineer to the Gulf of Mexico asset team. The position will be handling the reservoir responsibilities for the asset.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of eight (8+) years petroleum engineering experience; additional years of overall petroleum industry experience preferred, including experience working in reservoir evaluations.
- Basic reservoir engineering skills
- Well location evaluation and recommendation
- Reserve evaluation and documentation
- Economic analysis (PEEP) is required but training will be available
- Budgeting and portfolio duties
- Preparing and presenting presentations to management as well as partners
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Work with Jubilee team when extra reservoir engineering assistance is needed
- Provide sound technical work, collaborating with fellow team members and influencing the operator are required for this assignment.
- A solid background in reservoir engineering and conducting integrated reservoir studies.
- Experience using detailed data analysis for reservoir performance optimization.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and documents to asset and management teams.
- Build solid coordinated working relationships with the asset teams and with other support teams such as Technology, Drilling and Completions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering or a related field. Advanced Degree preferred.
This position may be eligible for domestic relocation.
Travel will be required 0 – 10%
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule