|Date Posted||January 29, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Small private E&P group in Dallas is seeking a Sr. Reservoir Engineer. This group is impressively hedged and well regarded by the banking institutions. Their current focus is in a specific shale assets so unconventional shale experience is a must. The role works alongside the VP of Engineering.
- Run economics
- Evaluate current and prospective properties
- Review potential acquisitions
- Run tight curve analysis
- 10+ years of experience
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Experience in ARIES, Spotfire, MS Access, and other industry used tools
- Experience with unconventional shale assets
- Can work with limited supervision
- Organized and possesses strong communication skills
Unfortunately this client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.