|Location||The Woodlands, United States|
|Date Posted||July 13, 2017|
This position will serve as a member of the QA/QC team within the Corporate Reserves Group and will be located at Anadarko's corporate office in The Woodlands.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience forecasting reserves and associated cash-flows for SEC disclosure
- SME for Decline Curve Analysis and/or other reserves estimation methodologies
- SME for SEC Oil and Gas Reserves Regulations
- Advanced user of computer software systems to include MS Access as well as other standard MS Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); Aries and/or Peep economics modeling software; and, data analytics software such as Spotfire
- The candidate must be very analytical and detail oriented; have a concern for accuracy; be capable of working, leading and speaking in a team environment; possess servant leadership qualities with the ability to effectively guide clients to regulatory compliance; and, possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Support and advance corporate reserves data analytics, data automation and QA/QC capabilities to ensure ongoing SEC regulation compliance
- Engage in asset team daily reserves business to advise and guide as needed to ensure SEC compliant forecasts
- Interface closely with numerous other departments throughout the Company to ensure accurate and SEC compliant reserves estimates and disclosures
- Perform reserves related processes for year-end disclosure (i.e., reserves reconciliations, SMOG, ARO, price differential calculations, forecast validations, audit support, etc.)
- Review year-end reserves supporting documentation and recommend content improvements
- Create and present correspondence for management, asset teams, audit and others as needed
A BS or MS degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field is required
This position may be eligible for relocation
The percentage of travel required for this position is 5 - 15%.
This position is eligible for the 5/40 or 9/80 work schedule. Flexible work hours may be required during occasional periods of increased activity.
See Job Description