|Location||Santa Fe, United States|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2017|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Small, independent O&G company in New Mexico seeking a Sr. Petroleum Engineer. The company has been around over 30 years and has had a successful track record. This individual will be the Engineer on staff. This will be a long term contract with the possibility to convert into a permanent role.
- This individual will be responsible for implementing a flood system.
- Candidates MUST have experience with miscible flooding.
- This individual will need to understand how to work with hydrocarbon enriched plays in order to get a flood to produce.
- Ideal candidate will have an understanding of both Reservoir and Operations Engineering: screen candidate prospects, write up reserves and present to investors.
- Candidates can work remotely and must be degreed in Petroleum Engineering.
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.