|Location||Dallas, United States|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Walker Elliott is working with a thriving E&P company in Dallas that is backed by a reputable energy private equity firm. They are a tight knit group, flat management, and have plans to double in head count this year. They are seeking a Sr. Geoscientist.
- Engage in exploitation work to uncover primary and secondary recovery
- Able to tear a field apart and uncover successful ways to recover oil
- Work within PETRA
- Spend time in the data room and analyze information to assist in the purchase of potential assets
- Report to the COO
- 10+ years of experience
- Proven track record working with conventional assets
- Expolitation experience
- Experience with legacy assets would be a plus
- BS in Geology
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.