|Location||Bakersfield, United States|
|Date Posted||November 11, 2016|
- Integration of geologic, geophysical, engineering and commercial information to build regional play framework.
- Generate a ranked portfolio of growth opportunities thru detailed technical evaluations integrating all appropriate subsurface data.
- Risk reduction thru application of appropriate advanced geologic analyses and technology (special log analyses, core description, rock mechanics, geochem).
- Demonstrated understanding of rock, fluid, and stimulation mechanics as they relate to unconventional reservoirs.
- Generate probabilistic and deterministic resource estimates.
- Lead well planning and operations activities of evaluation program. Manage well data acquisition program and coordinate operations with site personnel.
- Clearly communicate and document project results and recommendations.
VALUE CREATON - Balance the right amount of technical and business work to make impactful decisions. Work with the team to identify the most efficient development well locations and reduce time to first production.
COMMUNICATION - Clearly and concisely convey information and ideas to peers and senior management in a way that allows people to comprehend your technical results and business recommendations.
TEAMWORK - Collaborate openly in an integrated subsurface team sharing data and ideas such that the team accomplishes deliverables and goals in a cohesive and professional manner.
DRIVE FOR RESULTS - Identify key milestones and deliverables and work with team to develop a manageable timeline for execution. Proactively monitor projects and keep others informed of progress.
MANAGING PRIORITIES - Effectively managing time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently on time.
- United States-California-Bakersfield