|Location||Austin, United States|
|Date Posted||May 7, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Small private equity backed E&P company in Austin seeking a Sr.Geologist. The company has a proven track record of success and is actively working assets in the Rockies. They are looking for someone with proven prospects in the DJ and/or Powder River Basins.
- Prospect generation
- Perform a variety of geological, petrophysical and engineering related tasks including building databases, subsurface correlating and mapping, well log analysis and basic reserve estimations in connection with exploration, exploitation, development and acquisitions
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Prepare maps, cross-sections and other analyses for prospect generation and development.
- Minimum BS in Geology or related degree
- 8+ years of industry experience with an operator
- Petra or SMT required
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.