|Date Posted||February 17, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Our client is a privately held exploration & production company focused on the Gulf of Mexico’s deep waters. We are currently looking for a Senior Appraisal Reservoir Engineer with extensive GOM experience to join this dynamic group for an amazing opportunity in Houston, TX!
The Senior Appraisal Reservoir Engineer will be performing a variety of engineering duties related to appraising and monitoring well and reservoir performance, estimating reserves, predicting future performance to ensure optimum recovery, and determining if projects meet company economic guidelines.
- Perform reservoir engineering functions including material balance, volumetrics, waterflood studies, and decline analysis
- Support Appraisal teams in evaluation of deepwater projects, including, evaluation of possible development scenarios, commercial thresholds, capital commitments, operating expenses and overall operational plans
- Organize and maintain well and field data information to establish resource revisions as appropriate
- Perform risked economic assessment including decision tree analysis
- Help design the formation evaluation program and assist in the log analysis, fluid analysis, and core analysis efforts on appraisal projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Petroleum
- Minimum of 15 years of oil and gas industry experience
- Experience in adding value to assets through the application of solid reservoir management skills.
- Expertise in evaluation and development of deepwater reservoirs, GOM preferred
- Proficiency using Aries and/or Peep
- Experience with production modeling tools such as Gap, Prosper, MBal, etc is also desired
No corporate sponsorship or relocation is offered in conjunction with this job.
For fastest response, put your name and the job title in the subject heading:
Last Name, First Name – Sr. Appraisal Reservoir Engineer
Contact: Brandon Callies