|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 3, 2018|
SPECIALIST, RESERVOIR MANAGEMENT (IRM LEADER)
TECHNICAL CENTER (SUB SURFACE & DATA MGMT) / RES DISCIPLINE
Lead the company’s effort on integrated asset/reservoir models. Provide technical support to assets on reservoir management subjects
Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering or Geoscience
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
· 15years’ experience with general reservoir engineering.
· Experience with integrated asset/reservoir modelling concepts.
· Strong experience with field development, surveillance and piloting.
· Familiar with drilling, well completion/stimulation, and surface facility.
· Familiar with reservoir simulation.
· Familiar with carbonate geology.
· General reservoir engineering
· Reservoir Geology
· Surface facilities & Operations.
· Business& technical analysis
· Project Management
Mainly office based work with occasional trips to Fields operations/outside office premises.
Normally air conditioned office with exposure to prevailing Field/Terminal conditions during field visits.