|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 6, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
1) Closing Date: 31/10/2015
2) Nationality : Any Nationality
• Leads participates and defines the requirements of the process of approval and implementation of the offshore fields’ development plans in the short, medium and long terms according to ADNOC’s management guidelines.
• Report detailed technical justification required to ensure applying best practice of reservoir management and simulation modeling based on cutting-edge technology aimed at producing the ultimate oil and gas recovery with minimum cost and risk.
Desired Candidate Profile
• B. Sc. Degree in Reservoir/Petroleum/Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
• 10 years experience in reservoir engineering including oil and gas fields development management and, full field simulation studies (use of hardware & software models).
• High caliper engineer with leadership skills capable to supervise senior reservoir engineers and deal with reservoir development challenges including field problems.
• High level of English proficiency in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Keyword: Specialist Reservoir Engineering Reservoir Reservoir engineer Reservoir Engineering Specialist Reservoir Specialist Petroleum Engineering Chemical Engineering oil and gassenior reservoir engineer Reservoir Geoscience