|Date Posted||November 23, 2017|
Natural Resources are seeking to recruit a SENIOR GEOPHYSICISTS INTERNATIONAL UPSTREAM & EXPLORATION who will be based in Qatar on a long term residential contract:-
Responsible for all geophysical activities and studies in client’s Africa, Asia and Europe (AAE) operated and non-operated assets. Such activities are operational activities that include geophysical data acquisition and processing in which he will review program and provide input for optimum data quality and cost effectiveness.
- 10 years' experience in the oil industry, including practical hands on geosciences work within the field development function.
- Should be abreast with the technological developments in the industry.
- Should have demonstrable experience in oil and natural gas development projects in a wide range of sedimentary basins and depositional settings.
- High proficiency or expert in Computer Applications in geophysics including specialized software; PETREL, Hampson Russell (HRS), Decision Space (LANDMARK).
- B.Sc. with a major in Geoscience subject
If you wish to be considered for this position please send a detailed updated CV/Resume in microsoft word format