|Date Posted||December 12, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
- Prepare all data related to PT for each assigned asset
- Prepare and develop WO programs and set criteria for selection of candidate
- Monitor, analyse and report on well performance.
- Prepare Vertical Flow Performance (VFP) tables to be integrated within the simulation model.
- Investigate and propose remedial actions for flow assurance (e.g., wax, asphaltenes and paraffin's problems); initiate, develop and monitor producers and water disposal/injection.
- Evaluate Artificial Lift (A/L) methods to be used on KEC fields worldwide
- Organize and periodically review the well performance analysis. Prepare detail report on recommend remedial actions.
- Prepare detail reports for well interventions and also for generating VFP tables.
- Design and propose A/L methods for well testing and during field development.
- Provide leadership and direction to KEC's Production Technology Engineering function to ensure that PE staff reach their full potential and that PE activities are delivered safely, to a high technical standard and are done in a cost efficient manner
- Review the tracking of expected activity against expected schedule.
- Review and provide feedback on the inputs required to generate reliable well tests.
- Perform the quality control of the output for the work
- Instruct and verify the cost estimates relevant to the workload
- Conduct the cost estimate for the outsource service.
- Provide leadership to KEC for well and reservoir management (i.e., well interventions, W/O's, etc) in order to improve and maintain field/well productivity.
- Put in place and manage -in conjunction with country offices- data acquisition needs for field monitoring and reservoir surveillance.
- Responsible for the overall production assurance performance of KEC worldwide in collaboration with Snr. Managers (COO, Snr. VP Technology and Country Presidents).
- Manage the Production Technology team to achieve results.
- Plan for cross-posting needs and regular meetings to ensure that plans and objectives are understood, followed and met.
- Introduce new technologies to enhance the overall company production.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
- BSc or equivalent in Petroleum Engineering.
- Master/Doctorate Degree in PE is preferred.
Required Technical Competencies
- Thorough understanding of petroleum and production engineering techniques and methodologies
- Significant expertise in leading petroleum/production engineering teams, aligned with country offices, field personnel and external service companies.
- Expertise in project management.
Minimum Work Experience:
- At least 15 - 20 years of petroleum engineering experience (with major operator is preferred)
- Proven experience and expertise in leading petroleum/production teams, directing technical work and in planning and executing related projects
- Proven experience in promoting and managing a strong HSSE culture for all petroleum engineering works performed in oil and gas fields (onshore and offshore).