|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 14, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
This is a rare opportunity to join a newly created E & P company headquartered in London.
Having an existing portfolio of producing assets, with well advanced plans for a high impact exploration program and the benefit of solid financial backing, the firm is well positioned to pursue its objectives despite the prevailing difficult market conditions.
Working closely with the CEO, the Reservoir Engineer will enjoy a high-profile influential role which will encompass the following prime duties and responsibilities:
1) planning and implementing a waterflood scheme for a key developed asset and overseeing completion of the related Petrel and Eclipse models
2) Undertaking a detailed review of a recently completed subsurface model for a partner operated field
3) acting as technical representative on a partner-operated unitisation project
4) Overseeing the updating and completion of reserve and resource reports for all company assets. (2 producing fields and 3 exploration and development projects).
5) Evaluating new business opportunities
The company has ambition plans for growth and plans to add several new assets to the portfolio over the next 6-12 months.
In addition, you will also play a key part in assisting the company acheieve a key objective of listing on AiM.
To take on this challenging and exciting role, we are looking to recruit a reservoir engineer with around 10-12 years industry experience gained, preferably, with a major or large independent. Candidates should be familiar with Petrel, Eclipse and OFM and practical experience of working on operated/non-operated assets in the North Africa region will be valued.