|Date Posted||April 1, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
• Key member of a multi-discipline team adding value to the Yates Field asset through capital reinvestment and application of solid reservoir management skills.
• Work in concert with team reservoir engineers, geologists, production/facility engineers, and field operations to identify, develop, and execute new EOR project opportunities in the Yates Field Unit, Permian Basin.
• Coordinates and leads efforts for efficient exploitation of reserves and initiates supplemental recovery methods in assigned areas.
• Generate EOR Development Plans with all supporting technical and economic justifications.
• Manage budget and AFE preparation for the EOR Development Plan
• Manage pilots and testing in prospective development areas
• Monitor drilling, completion and development programs in expansion areas
• Support reserve determination for EOR expansion projects.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering.
• 10+ years experience with oil and gas properties
• Previous experience in operated field EOR development activities is essential, including developing technical documents such as AFE’s, economic analyses, and presentations to management.
• Knowledge of / exposure to water-floods and CO2 floods.
• Demonstrated ability to use petroleum engineering principles to solve problems and identify enhancement opportunities.
• Proficiency in reservoir engineering and pattern management practices including, but not limited to, material balance, injector optimization, conformance improvement, flood pattern surveillance, and performance forecasting.
• Ability to make technically and economically sound recommendations.
• Expected to take leadership roles in projects.
• Understanding of oil and gas finance in relation to reserves and economics.
• Good overall practical oilfield operations knowledge.
• Ability to understand typical well-logging suites.
• Demonstrated initiative and results oriented team member skills. Willingness to share knowledge and mentor younger engineers.
• Ability to work with a team, take direction from supervisors, keep required work schedules, focus attention on details, and follow work rules.
• Good time management skills. Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• High proficiency in all required technical and economic software packages.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.